• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

coastal mountain cat run on 1 25 19

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
snow was poor but after a mile of gravel it turn into a good day.
unloaded at the snowpark

DSCN0041.jpg

DSCN0038.jpg

DSCN0067.jpg

about 10 miles in.
DSCN0051.jpg

DSCN0054.jpg

DSCN0062.jpg

DSCN0065.jpg

DSCN0063.jpg

DSCN0065.jpg

PJL

We had a good time, weather was good. Snow was pretty bad. We had 5 two track machines and all moved under their own power. 2 of the Snow Tracs are returning to the snow after long periods of dormancy. The red one still needs some sorting out though.

Attachments

• DSC_0331.jpg
    DSC_0331.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 243
  • DSC_0334.jpg
    DSC_0334.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 249

turbinator62

Site Supporter
SUPER Site Supporter
Which snowpark were you guys at? I was over in Ellensburg for the weekend. I see PJL was there to keep you all out of trouble!

PJL

Pyramid Sno-Park on the 70 road. We also took our local USFS guy with us. It's good to be friendly with those guys.

PJL

We also had a newcomer. It was supposed to go to McCall for the unveiling but since McCall is off it showed up here. Pics for your viewing pleasure.

Attachments

• DSC_0336.jpg
    DSC_0336.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 218
  • DSC_0338.jpg
    DSC_0338.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_1514.jpg
    IMG_1514.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 221
  • DSC_0332.jpg
    DSC_0332.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_1517.jpg
    IMG_1517.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 221

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Pyramid Sno-Park on the 70 road. We also took our local USFS guy with us. It's good to be friendly with those guys.

I overheard him saying that you don't realize how steep your climbing until your inside.

this is the one sold at the county action a couple months back. many thanks to
MNoutdoors for finding it.:clap:

PJL

"That went for a lot of money. I hope the winning bidder is happy with his purchase..."

He is, he has 2 of them now. It only needed minor work. The usual fuel issues from a long dormant rig. During the run it cooked a brand new Optima battery. Generator was overcharging. That's an easy fix. The seats are now recovered too.

turbinator62

Site Supporter
SUPER Site Supporter

I think I know where that is. I used to fly into Ranger Creek air strip just up the road.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think I know where that is. I used to fly into Ranger Creek air strip just up the road.

wrong side of the 410 hiway.we were up near government meadows on the groomed trails.
ranger creek has some tall trees at the end.

jim