• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bombardier SV252 Snowcat For Sale

barj

I saw this on Craigslsit and contacted the seller. He's posted some pictures of it at the following link if anyone is interested. http://andrew-stephanie.ca/photos/snowcat-for-sale It seems like a great machine. Awesome for hauling family, friends or clients.

Also, does anyone have any experience with these in deep snow? Thanks

Attachments

• Bombardier.jpg
    Bombardier.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 2,373

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Barry, this would not be a good real deep powder cat. moderate snow would be fine. looking at the photos would lead me to believe this cat is overpriced for what it is. tracks are on backwards and the sprockets are at the end of there life. on this style of track the tall side of the track cleat should be what your sprocket pushes against when it goes forward this appears to be wrong and causes early wear on the drive sprocket I would expect this machine to sell @ 8-10K max with everything operating good

brianf

I looked at that machine a few months ago, it needs 2 track belts, both sprockets, 8 to 10 grousers are missing, runs, but will need complete paint and some rust holes fixed, would be a lots of work for someone,but would have to be priced alot cheaper to make it worth buying

Crudge

got SV 252, use at lodge NW sask, will go thru lots of snow as long as not dragging or blade down, when deep go thru first then blade down half way then drag.

where would you b using it----he in the north east we will never get enough snow to stop it-----had one----the only thing about mine was that when I put the box on mine the extra weight made it steer hard---the 6 cyl. ford would pull it along just fine

Attachments

• 082.jpg
    082.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 231