• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

step daughter had a baby

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
now I'm officially a grandpa my step daughter had a baby yesterday he is a cute little kid. unfortionantly I was stuck in the delivery room for several hours with the worthless troll that knocked her up. she is done with him now but kicking him out of her life came too late now we are stuck with him showing his face around to see the baby, in reality I think he just kind of wants to control her.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
First off. Congrats on being a grampa! I'm dreading the day I get called grampa.

Secondly, sad to say this guy will be in your family's life for ever now in one shape of form. Heck, my ex lives two provinces away and I haven't had to see her face in two years now but she's still that constant thorn in my side since we have a child together. Thankfully he lives with me full time and I call the shots for him.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats Don. Yep, you are now and 'old man'. LOL I reached that status a few years ago and it's great. Grand kids are so much better than your own kids. They visit, you can spoil them, then they go home. I guess I'm kinda spoiled now too. :yum:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats Don. Yep, you are now and 'old man'. LOL I reached that status a few years ago and it's great. Grand kids are so much better than your own kids. They visit, you can spoil them, then they go home. I guess I'm kinda spoiled now too. :yum:

Wait until you get to the great grand daughter stage. I just met up with mine in Florida. She's 4-years old now and cute as a button. :w00t2::w00t2::w00t2::w00t2:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
All of a sudden you seem so "mature" :whistling: