• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My proudest father's day

Dmorency

GOLD Site Supporter
My proudest father's day moment was watching my daughter receive her [FONT=&quot]diploma[/FONT] from law school, and hearing the Dean call her name followed by "summa cum laude with highest honor". ( I actually had tears in my eyes.)She finished at the top of her class and she was also on the Deans list.
Here's a picture of her with her proud dapper dad.
This was in Ottawa beside the Rideau canel. We just arrived back home last evening.

Attachments

• photo file 113.jpg
    photo file 113.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 102

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
Awesome for you two !

My son starts his college journey in August, If I can only hold my breath for the next 4 years.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
That is absolutely wonderful. :clap::clap::clap:

I just got news today that my oldest grand daughter passed her exams and will receive her degree in Law and Management. She starts Law School in September.

Just what the world needs, another couple of lawyers. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I'm sure that you are every bit as proud of yours as I am of mine.

Dmorency

GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks guys, I still find it very hard to brag about her as I get choked up. She has worked very hard to get where she is. She graduated last year with a common law degree, but she was not satisfied, she wanted to be able to practice law worldwide.This is what she has just graduated from.
I think, it's been 9 years since she left home to start college and it has not been cheap on dear old dad,or any other parent for that matter, what with tuitions,books and apartments.Her part time jobs would never cut it.Now me and the missus can afford meat with our veggies again.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Now me and the missus can afford meat with our veggies again.
And once your daughter has a job, it'll be steaks (daily) in your new house with your new grill on your new kitchen table while watching your new big screen TV with the new surround sound system on your new cable plan with every channel ever created. :)