• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My son playing outside

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Told my son to go play outside tonight. Little bugger took it literally..:yum::yum::yum: That's his Ipod in his hand:hammer::hammer:

Attachments

• 10300700_10152012376427303_8486344898417487967_n.jpg
    10300700_10152012376427303_8486344898417487967_n.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 134

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We used to play with sticks, rocks and the occasional turtle we caught.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:yum: Good pic. :thumb: Fine looking young man! And an interesting looking tree.

Yep, I sure remember the playing outside days. No ipods then though and we sure did not miss them. Sticks, rocks, balls, bats & bikes got us through the good ole days. :D

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
That's a cedar tree.

Hes the oldest boy. Hes 10 now. He does ride his bike as well. They have a swing set and a yard full of toys. For the most part they play well outside. This was a rare occasion. Guess he wanted fresh air. Lol

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

marchplumber

Site Supporter
Hey, he listened to ya, right? That's rare for kids these days!! You are doing something right!! Played "kick the can", tag, hide and seek, and JARTS! ( who remembers them?) Except our rules weren't actually the ones on the box. A tad more dangerous, till my Pops caught us, that hurt worse than the game! LOL Enjoy the time that God has given you with him and your other children, sometimes it goes MUCH faster than you EVER expect!! Thanks for sharing!

God bless,
Tony