• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy Birthday Bob (Melensdad)

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
THANKS, heading to the cigar lounge this morning for a party => Homemade birthday pie and Cuban cigars for everyone!

And unlike Brian, I'm not 80. Only 53.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Yep.

"Custom User Title"

squerly
Creepy-Ass Cracker...

Melensdad
Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt

I don't believe either to be true.
I do!:whistling:
Have a good day.:clap:
Since the kid is at college you MIGHT get lucky tonight.......:yum:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
. . . Since the kid is at college you MIGHT get lucky tonight.......:yum:
Uh, now that I have that super-sexy C-Pap mask I'm sure that I'll be even more attractive to my wife :neutral:

Suni

Happy Birthday Melensdad!

Happy Birthday!

LOL - you seem to be just a few months younger than me! Whoo hooo!

Hope you have a great day!

:clap:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Happy Birthday Melensdad!

Hey Bob, happybirthday. I should remember by now that you and BC's bday is close but it always surprises me.

Hope you have a GREAT day. :beer:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Thanks.

Had a great time at the cigar lounge. Looking forward to a nice dinner this evening. The lovely Mrs Bob is making duck 2 ways.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter

Get a hearing aid. She said you better duck or she will beat you 2 ways....:whistling:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Get a hearing aid. She said you better duck or she will beat you 2 ways....:whistling:

Well that might be more in character but she did, in fact, make duck 2 ways. Teriyaki and Orange. 2 breasts of each. Plus mashed sweet potatoes, wild rice and sautéed asparagus. . . happy birthday to me!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks for the heads up Mama. :tiphat: I merged the threads.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks all, it was a very nice birthday.

Got the early morning TEXTS from Melen. Apparently teens forgot how to TALK on the phone? But it was a nice 'conversation' with her wishing me a happy birthday.

Went to the cigar lounge and a retired baker from Chicago, who is a customer, brought me 2 homemade pies for my birthday. He knew I was not a fan of cake so he substituted pie.

Got home and snuck in a nap for about an hour in the afternoon. Something I NEVER do. But it was a nice change.

Woke up to the smell of dinner cooking. And dinner was very good. Got a call from my sister in London. Opened some presents, ate strawberry shortcake, relaxed and watched a Sandra Bullock movie called HEAT which was pretty funny.

All in all a very enjoyable and very relaxing day.