• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WooWee , My ass is draggin ..

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
My wife and daugthers will be heading to New Hampshire in about 3 weeks . I would sure like to go , but I doubt I will be able to because of the little repair project I took on for a couple down the road .
All I know is I need a vacation . Its been a long time since I worked 5 1/2 days a week . Just about 13 years ago I retired at 47 and thought I was done with building for the most part . The old heart and back just can't handle the daily work routine anymore . Now i know why my doctor said I was done . I am going to see if I might wiggle a couple weeks off to go with the kids to help them find a place . It would be my first trip to that area and I think it would be fun . The only thing that might save me is all the rain we been having and I am about as far as i can go without tearing out the end of the house . May is usually a very wet month here .

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
geez Al you are lucky I, 47 now and I still don't see the light at the end of the retirement tunnel I still have a 7 year old at the house.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
geez Al you are lucky I, 47 now and I still don't see the light at the end of the retirement tunnel I still have a 7 year old at the house.

Social Security needs guys like you to keep paying in so they can pay guys like me. :yum:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
you get the gold mine I get the shaft I won't even get to collect my national guard retirement until I turn 65.