• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Car Insurance!

Lawrence

Banned
Gud day guys, last week I traded in my truck for a car, I figured that no only would I save on gas but I would save on insurance as well. My truck was a 2002 F150 4X4 and the car I got was a Mitsubishi Galant. Much to my surprise when I called the insurance company they told me it would cost more to insure! I guess they consider this car a luxury car! How much BS is that?? So Im planning to change my insurance company.. I have been surfing the net for good insurance, i came into http://www.insurancepaylt.com has anyone tried online insurance? how effective is the online quote system? can i depend my money on this? or can anyone tell me a good insurance company to check out that may be cheaper or won't consider a Galant a luxury car?

Thank you in advance.
Lawrence :respect:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
You may want to try an agent that represents multiple companies, let him compare the various companies and show you the difference in the coverage and service versus the price. Sometimes paying more is good, sometimes it is a total waste of money. I would not have any problems with an insurance company that sold policies over the internet IF I CHECKED THEM OUT FIRST. If you go the internet route make sure you check with the BBB and other sources to make sure they actually are a legitimate company and pay thier claims!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to FF Lawrence! :thumb:

If your in Ohio my daughter could fix you up. She represents multiple companies like Bob mentioned. She has saved lots of folks a good chunk of change on their car insurance. She is in Cols. but can sell to anyone in Ohio.

If your not in Ohio look for an agent that represents multiple companies. I would go that route and maybe try the internet route also. I try to avoid putting to much personal info into any site on the internet. You don't know who is behind it. Insurance is something you take for granted until you need it. I would much rather have an agent I can contact instead of a web site. Just seems more personal to me. The internet is great for some things, but not everything.

Doc

Gatorboy

I just love the SPAM members. Didn't this guy join once before touting his great insurance website?