• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy birthday PG!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks. Funny I don't feel older (or sexier) :whistling:

Now, ask me that a couple of months or so ago, and I'd have said different lol
My birthday came earlier this eve when Jeff and his new lass Shelly took me out to dinner at Godfather's for pizza.
Didn't realize that was the reason at first- duh!

Plans to celebrate in near future; going to get another tattoo soon.. a rosary-- I'll show it when I get it.
Jeff and Shelly are going to take me on a hot-air balloon ride next month in Defiance.
There are some folks we've known for years who launch from Riverside Cemetery on the far south lawn, then trip around the Auglaize and Maumee.
I LOVE that girl. Thrills me to death that he's found someone to make him happy.

As the years go on, I find this celebration isn't about me, but those around me that I love, and am happy to be here for.
Life is good now. Hope the coming year is better.

Thanks Bill.
You're impossible. :hammer::yum:

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy P.G.,
sure hope this is the best one ever!!!!! Have a Goodun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Have a fun birthday Pirate girl!!

It's only once a year, and it's an early spring too. Enjoy yourself...

Best regards, Kirk

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Hmmmm...the things I could suggest to celebrate your birthday are myriad, but I'm quite sure I'd get smacked down just for thinking (fantasizing?) about them. :whistling: Anyway, have a great one today and give the finger to anyone who tries to screw up your special day.:brows:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey PG Happy Birthday!!!!!!!! :happybday:

Hope you have a truly AWESOME day!!!!! :dancing: :thewave: :beer:

lilbopeep

Happy Birthday Pirate Girl!!

Happy birthday Lollie. I hope you have a wonderful day. :flowers:

Sweets for a sweetie!! :whistling:

042411_cheesecake_slice_cherries.jpg

chococake-clarified.jpg

lemon_meringue_slice_P1090265.jpg

loboloco

Re: Happy Birthday Pirate Girl!!

Happy Birthday, PG. Hope you have a wonderful day and many more to come.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
How do you rate Lollie? You've got two birthday threads going at the same time. Happy B-Day in case you do not see the other one. :flowers:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Not funny Peeps! I want the cheesecake!:clap: That second one has that funny coconut stuff so Doc can have it.:whistling:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
awww thanks everyone! :)
.. and Peeps, thanks for the sweets, Sweets! :D
Just another day today, going to work in a couple of hours.. blah blah blah lol

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I didn't see this but happy b day to you too you do rank of one of my favorite ff members

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Happy Birthday, go ahead and make that wish, its your birthday, make it a good one!:clap::dancing:

TJE

GOLD Site Supporter
:clap:Happy birthday to you and my daughter. I hope you both enjoy your 27th birthday.