• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Goodbye LL...

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
:wow::w00t2:Not my letter BTW

By the way LL, I am dieing and this will be my last post...I have shit wrong in my head...I will be gone within a couple of days...It's been real...I have been here since the early ogrish days. Please someone carry on and continue my political and anti-religion crusade...
No matter what I have written, I like every member....I've been blocked by a lot of you, probably for good reason.

Wake up and quit paying such high taxes to inept politicians.

In my last moments, I must mention that a DR. at the Mayo clinic in Rochester MN USA recommended and provided me with medicinal pot. I was over 40, a professional pilot and computer business owner and my sickness took at that away in short order....
The pot helped me like no other medicine or painkiller could. I choose not to undergo any radiation or chemo treatments and noticed on a monthly basis my degeneration.
I was near to just eating a bullet when I first tried edible pot cookies. Not only physically, but even more importantly, mentally I was completely different. I have enjoyed the last couple of my productive years because of daily use of pot. I Had finally found some peace in my head from severe migraines and tinnitus....
The pot didn't really take the headaches away, but it was certainly easier to take your mind off of it. It really helps you focus on what is enjoyable to you....I could read again because my mind would focus on the book instead of the pain.
It is a shame that politicans don't legalize and make it available in the USA and everywhere.

I would not have fucked up two marriages if I would have taken pot on occasion to just make me slow down and smell the roses.....It was after I was taking it that I realized it could have helped me de-stress at the end on a very ******* long day....I would be gone at work for weeks or months on end...that is no fucking way to live...I owned the fucking company and still didn't enjoy life at all...

I always believed it was dangerous and addictive. I don't smoke and rarely drink, So after the cocksucking doctors literally force fed me Oxycontin, then in 3 months I knew what addiction meant...I broke it on my own, but went away from the painkillers altogether...I'd much rather be dead than a fucking brain numbed dipshit.
So when the DR. suggested I try pot, He might as well have said to try some meth or cocaine...It took two of them 6 months to talk me into it...
I knew the second day that it might save me...and save me it did...it bought me 2 enjoyable years. I am in a wonderful relationship with a cute freckle faced hippie girl and life is good....
So, legalize it and treat it similar to alcohol, An over 21 drug I think would be best.
For those of you against it, It is bullshit what you hear, it does not in no way lead to violence...maybe when it is mixed with other drugs, I don't know.
I never imagined I'd be a supporter of something like weed....funny what life hands you...
I'm listening to freebird by Skynyrd...great sound on weed...I'll be kayaking down the river tomorrow with a bag of homegrown and a couple of glass pipes...

My atoms that have been around for billions of years will be once again scattered to the universe when our own sun burns out and takes earth with it....the universe will carry on for 100's of billions of years afterwards....
and the same atoms that make up my body will be floating among it, possibly, one of my trillions of atoms will be part of another life form somewhere....We were all created when a sun exploded...we know this.

Don't be afraid of death you religious idiots, it will be just like the billions of years before you were born....do you remember any of that time? No? And you will never remember anything again after you die. It will be like a dreamless sleep, that 8 hours that magically is over in a split second when you woke. Please kill religion and the hate and racism that come with it. The religions, god allah, and the other fairy tales just divide...

If anything, the Aztecs had the closest....Everything we are comes from our own sun...every plant, animal and human, every drop of liquid water, every vision that you see.
Where the universe came from is another topic altogether, It did NOT come in any way shape or form from early man written parchments 2000 years old, that has been bastardized as real.

Kind of a long rant, but the weed is nice a potent and I was feeling chatty...My woman is going to keep my account, she does not post but likes the vids.Good luck all and always remember,

1- 95% of politicians are liars, cheats and thief's.
2- 100% of preachers, padre's popes, bishops and all the other "people of the cloth" are liars.
3- The universe is really big and no matter what you think, you are not the center of it.
4. Pot is not harmful in any way whatsoever.

Adios amigo's

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d85_1283526470

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
:wow::w00t2:Not my letter BTW

In my last moments, I must mention that a DR. at the Mayo clinic in Rochester MN USA recommended and provided me with medicinal pot.

Sure am glad it wasn't your letter. I would have been pissed knowing you came to Rochester, Minnesota without looking me up. :hammer: