• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Check out President Bush & the Olympic Volleyball Babes!

Cityboy

Banned
OLY_Bush.sff_CHGH111_20080809013006.jpg
OLY_Bush.sff_CHGH116_20080809024027.jpg
OLY_Bush.sff_CHGH113_20080809014918.jpg
OLY_Bush.sff_CHGH105_20080809011637.jpg

And one with one of the softball chickletts & coach:

OLY_Bush.sff_CHGH112_20080809014915.jpg

He's gotta be enjoying his last few months as the Big boss of the Free World. Yes, it's good to be king!

American Woman

Site Supporter
Ah, he is the leader of the free world, he has to maintain a sense of formality........ jeez, what'a ya want? Him out there with Speedos ........ :mrgreen:
YES!!!!:rolf2:uh.....well....maybe not.....I'm being careful these days about what I ask for:whistling:
You know he had to feel like a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs just trying to hug those girls or stand next to them for pictures. His hands are gonna be in the wrong place no matter where he puts them :rolf2:
I would love to see Howie Mandel or Robin Williams imitate him trying.....:rolf2:

BoneheadNW

Forget about the fact that (I believe) this guy is the worst pres the U.S. has had since Nixon, why does he have to put that moronic face on? And yes, he looks to be nervous about where he puts his hands!
Bone

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 84
  • Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 88

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Forget about the fact that (I believe) this guy is the worst pres the U.S. has had since Nixon. . .
Nixon was reasonably decent president, weird guy, but not bad as president. Carter, Clinton and Bush #1 all sucked as President, with special attention to Carter who really set the bar low. I don't even believe Bush #2 has crossed under the bar set by Jimmy Carter . . . and I've never been one to give any compliments to Bush #2.

Cityboy

Banned
Forget about the fact that (I believe) this guy is the worst pres the U.S. has had since Nixon, why does he have to put that moronic face on? And yes, he looks to be nervous about where he puts his hands!
Bone

Bone, you are so biased and partisan to the point that it is not funny. Do you hate this man so much that it drives you to make childish comments that it makes you look siller than the man you so despise? (Because you do come across as childish and silly) Just like that "evolution" avatar you had in your signature line for so long. You are just as silly as the right-wingers you have critcized for posting the same drivel.

Come on...you have to grow up some day and begin having thoughtful political discussions, otherwise no one will take your opinions seriously.

Anyway, this was supposed to be a fun thread.....at least until your comments.

BoneheadNW

Bone, you are so biased and partisan to the point that it is not funny. Do you hate this man so much that it drives you to make childish comments that it makes you look siller than the man you so despise? (Because you do come across as childish and silly) Just like that "evolution" avatar you had in your signature line for so long. You are just as silly as the right-wingers you have critcized for posting the same drivel.

Come on...you have to grow up some day and begin having thoughtful political discussions, otherwise no one will take your opinions seriously.

Anyway, this was supposed to be a fun thread.....at least until your comments.
First of all, while this thread is not in the D&D forum, I am allowed to state my opinion (note that I did include the "I believe" comment. Secondly, my sig line is just that, and it is just as "silly" as other sig lines and avatars. I take no offense at PB's avatar, for example. Finally, you are the last person here to tell me to grow up, so please, if you have problems with my post, flag it and let the other mods take care of it.
Bonehead

Cityboy

Banned
First of all, while this thread is not in the D&D forum, I am allowed to state my opinion (note that I did include the "I believe" comment. Secondly, my sig line is just that, and it is just as "silly" as other sig lines and avatars. I take no offense at PB's avatar, for example. Finally, you are the last person here to tell me to grow up, so please, if you have problems with my post, flag it and let the other mods take care of it.
Bonehead

I agree your sig was just as silly as PB's...That was the point. As to flagging your silly-assed post...what kind of bovine scat is that? I'm entitled to my opinion too, and I have managed to mature and evolve beyond the childish displays of partisanship, while you clearly have not. If you don't want to be called out publically, then don't post crap like that publically. I will not flag it - I'll reply to it. If you are embarrassed by my reply, then think before you post next time.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
ANYways........
That Walsh chick needs a bottom that fits her ass. The Cootchie needs air!