• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

yay!

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i'm so :w00t2: at the moment. my weight has gone from 92 to 105. my doctor says my boots were a factor. either way, i acheived my goal & gained so she would not follow through w/ placing me inpatient. i drank 2 bottles of powerade before my appointment, so that's 4 lbs. of fluid & not actual weight gain. regardless, i beat my goal of gettin' beyond 100 pounds!

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
thanx, yinz 2!
better yet- she called me a few minutes ago & said my electrolyte levels were excellent, & to continue the supplementation regeime i'm on.
she is an excellent doc. appreciate her dedication so much.:flowers:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats Luvs!!!!!!! :wow: That is great news. :dancing: :thewave:

Whatever you're doing keep it up. :thumb: :D

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
geez I have about 50 extra pounds you can have I can't seem to get below 215 on the plus side in the last 7 years of retirement I haven't gone up either

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
thanx, doc! dds, & squerly, too. she said i made the BMI charts by a sliver. i'm glad to be this weight- i'll gracefully pass on the offers fer extra pounds, guys. TY, tho.
i ingest so much low-volume, hi-fat food. so much pop. butter, cheese, rich sauces, meats, snack foods. (somehow, i've low cholesterol & blood sugar levels). very glad stuff is okay & my doc affirmed my health.

i'm ordered to increased exercise due to the neuropathy, & i hafta see her associate soon, although i'm :biggrin:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
you probably don't want mine it's all around my waist especially in the beer muscle area

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
you probably don't want mine it's all around my waist especially in the beer muscle area

:whistling:alcohol! unheard of!
okay. that 1/5th that i drained the other day was a 1-time thing. geez.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
fer real, i'm to not exercise unless they say. my stomach needs flattened, so i well know i'm gonna exercise, anyhow.

wait. i'm to exercise, eventually. not now.

Last edited:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
good show kid......when ya need it Ive got 100 + that ya can have....Years ago on highschool graduation day I weighed 240 with a 36 inch waist ....now Im pushing 300 with a 46 inch[if I suck it in tight!!!!] Doc says GET IT DOWN!!!!!!!!! any way good for ya keep it up!!!!!!!

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
show! i used to weigh 87 lbs. in my 20's~ 67 iseveral yrs. ago. made blake get thin. i told him if he neglected his health, we were over. fer real, this time. was sufficient. he lost weight soon enough.

Last edited:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
that was me. then. that feeding tube in my stomach kept me here. u can see that tube if u look. i see that knick in my stomach & those lbs. when i get weighed

Attachments

• !cid__Picture040.jpg
    !cid__Picture040.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 102

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i'm @ 100.5 lbs, w/ my gear & boots on. dammit. my pcp is gonna be so ticked. where is my weight disappearing to, & why~
i ingest hi-cal food & drinks, snack often, & use whole milk & cream incessantly. & i drink plenty- i drink guys under the table.
i'm not complaining- i luv being thin.
my doctor- not so much into me being too thin.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i've a few cans of supplements-

Attachments

• IMG_24611176.jpg
    IMG_24611176.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_24581177.jpg
    IMG_24581177.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 85

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
:biggrin:nah, i plain 'ol get cases delivered as deemed necessary, & i'll get 2 deliveries/year, generally- they knock & they'll have so many cases they lug that stuff in fer me. my doc has to sign forms & make decisions on if i get that drink. 1 is an unflavored feeding tube formula. i can add flavoring to that, tho. the other is a hi-Kcal/lo-volume drink.

Last edited: