• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

trivia 10/31

JenKennings

Occupant; CatBird Seat
SUPER Site Supporter
1552-0909-1821-2458.jpg

[COLOR= ] [/COLOR]
[COLOR= ] trivia 10/31
DID YOU KNOW...
Halloween is the second highest grossing commercial holiday after Christmas.
Because the movie Halloween (1978) was on such a tight budget, they had to use the cheapest mask they could find for the character Michael Meyers, which turned out to be a William Shatner Star Trek mask. Shatner initially didn’t know the mask was in his likeness, but when he found out years later, he said he was honored.
1. Fill in the blank ...
The first _____ amendments to the U.S. Constitution, or the Bill of Rights, were adopted as a single unit on Dec. 15, 1791.
2. Which of the fifty has the largest Peach crop ?
a. – California
b. – South Carolina
c. – Georgia
d. – New Jersey
3. What family of animals is the moose a member of?
4. Which of the following is the closest living relative to the Trilobite ?
a. – Elephant
b. – Gecko
c. – Octopus
d. - Horseshoe Crab
5. Who was the only American Woman to found a lasting religion ?
6. What is the key ingredient in the Hawaiian dish, Poi ?
a. – pineapple
b. – Coconut
c. – Taro Root
d. – Rice
7. What animal has larger eyes than any other land creature ?
a. – Ostrich
b. – African Elephant
c. – Indri Lemur
d. – Nile Crocodile
8. What manufacturer sued for trademark infringement when a Company named Hogg Wyld Ltd. marketed plus-size jeans bearing a smiling pig logo and a “Lardache” label ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
An Octobass is a stringed instrument that is so large that it takes two musicians to play it.
1. ten
2. - a
3. Deer
4. - d
5. Mary Baker Eddy, Christian Scientist
6. – c
7. – a
8. Jordache Enterprises, Inc. (It lost its Suit)
TRUTH !!
It’s a rare, three-stringed instrument, a much larger version of the Double Bass.
More than 10 feet tall and rather unwieldy, playing it requires two musicians; one to do the bowing, and one to do the fingering.

[/COLOR]

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I did pretty darned good today. I only missed #5 although I'll admit that #8 was a guess as was T or C.

I got 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7 and 8 plus T or C.