• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Something to think about.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
time.jpg

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I spent the first 40 years of life doing things i "thought" were important and what i wanted to keep up with the "Jones" and do things that pleased most folks. :pat:

The last 15 i decided fuck everyone else and i,ll do what makes me and mine happy, secure and do the best we can with what we have. :wink:

Disclaimer: The very first few years were about as fuzzy as a few years in between during the 60's and early 70's. :mellow:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I still have those "fuzzy" periods. I blame them on the Lipitor!:whistling:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well keeping positive thoughts must work pretty good. The lady doc at the cancer center in Rochester wanted to know what I have been doing that turned my cell counts around. I told her better eating with lots of veggies and using honey and maple sugar. I almost told her the secret I discovered with a little help from some friends.:whistling::clap::clap: She wants to drill my butt for another marrow sample next Feb. to be sure.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Damn few regrets here I have to admit. Except maybe that I'm working too hard since I retired. :yum:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Well keeping positive thoughts must work pretty good. The lady doc at the cancer center in Rochester wanted to know what I have been doing that turned my cell counts around. I told her better eating with lots of veggies and using honey and maple sugar. I almost told her the secret I discovered with a little help from some friends.:whistling::clap::clap: She wants to drill my butt for another marrow sample next Feb. to be sure.
Thats great news on the Doc visit, keep eating whats good for you & best of luck on the next visit. :wink: