• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Its Saturday Night and thats all right with me !

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Got a nice cold drink in my hand , the stereo is playing latin songs in the back ground and my heart is in Panama tonight on a little island .

These are the days I dream of . The love of a good women by my side and in my arms , lightly swaying in my arms as we move to the music . No words need to be spoken tonight . We both know what we are thinking as are minds and hearts became one many years ago as our love grew .

I sincerely hope you the happiness that only being complete and happy with yourself can bring .:smile:

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
Got a nice cold drink in my hand , the stereo is playing latin songs in the back ground and my heart is in Panama tonight on a little island .

These are the days I dream of . The love of a good women by my side and in my arms , lightly swaying in my arms as we move to the music . No words need to be spoken tonight . We both know what we are thinking as are minds and hearts became one many years ago as our love grew .

I sincerely hope you the happiness that only being complete and happy with yourself can bring .:smile:

Well, it certainly wouldn't hurt if you shared your latin music playlist with us, ya big stud .... :biggrin:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Got up this morning and rode my bike with a bunch of guys and gals in cold weather 50 miles. Spent the rest of the day with my wife enjoying dinner and shopping etc. Couldn't be better.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Wife and I worked most of the morning at the animal shelter. Came home and worked together adding raised beds in front of the new greenhouse. Picked some veggies for supper and just kicked back after we ate.

Lia

Banned
Its the simple things in life that are of the utmost importance. Sharing and caring, loving and giving... :flowers: