• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Merry Christmas

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Merry Christmas and a happy snow year to all who share their knowledge and craziness here. May your tracks stay on and your engines purr.

Lyndon

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year from 350 miles North of the Arctic circle. Minus 35 and still pumping fuel to keep your snow machine running!
Have a Great one!

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Merry Christmas everyone!

No snow here, set a record high yesterday of 72, 40 degrees above average.

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Merry Christmas! And like Jim, 67 yesterday and 58 right now. Certainly doesn't feel like Christmas. Scott's hogging all of the snow up on the mountain!

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Merry Christmas! And like Jim, 67 yesterday and 58 right now. Certainly doesn't feel like Christmas. Scott's hogging all of the snow up on the mountain!

Left some on the hill, the skiing was outa site. Brought a bunch of it home on the rig and is still melting off. Hey, you guys got all the snow last year and did not bring any out here to the Meow.

Happy Snow Year too.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
From Danielson CT Merry Christmas!

It was 74%F today. I actually worked outside with my shirt off.
(I, know. Not a picture ya'll wanted in your mind. SORRY!)

They really need snow here in New England. Ski lodges are hurting. No fun for SnoTracs or Bombies.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
A very Merry Christmas from N.W. Indiana.

Totally snowless and not even cold.

Merry Christmas from Salmo BC - not a lot of snow here yet - nothing like the several feet we should have, but enough to have had my 83 Tucker 1344 out grooming the trail - dog sled tours have not seen a trail so nice :) - have a GREAT New Year

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Merry Christmas my dear "snowcat" loving, adventure driven friends!!!

To many snowy trips and white winters I salute you!!!

nikos

Merry Christmas to everybody in the F.F.
MANY WISHES for nice and safety adventures and trips, in the mountains.
And of course no more leaking into the snow. I hope so.:brows::brows:

Nikos