• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

kristy road trip pictures

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I want to have some kind of disclamer but I haven't come up with one yet.
so it is pending and could include anything you say derogative about me and this cool little machine.
and no we didn't get the lifesize cardboard ladies that he had .wet bar was removed prior to us arriving.

engine is located in the center and two bucket seats are on each end facing the large windows. four headphones for talking . the passengers face back and a large door on each end.
the engine

File0708.jpg

iron goat(marco) looking towards the engine from the drivers seat.
it didn't want to fire on all 4 and hard to keep running to load.
after drying all plugs it run good. Karen als wife in the raincoat.
File0710.jpg

Last edited:

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Fan-freaking-tastic!!! Send me your address and I'll send you a day-glow dot to put on the end you need to get into to drive it; as opposed the drinking in it!!!!!
Seriously, that is beyond cool. And truly unique!!!

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Marco,

I wish to personally thank you for your purchase. I think Big Al would be so proud to know a regular on this very forum is now the owner. :wink: This machine is beginning it's now life, with an owner who will make her purr..

May you and the KT7 have a bright future of fun in the sun and snow. I really think Big Al will watching... and smiling.

Enjoy the new machine. I hope the two of you bond well this winter, and for many more as well..

Regards, Kirk

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter

see picture #2 same place you always see a krusty when it's on the move.
He had threatened to sell it in the past in the long run I'm glad it was still his when he had passed. to this day I'm still missing Allen

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
I want to take a moment to thank some people for helping me make this happen. JimVT thanks for being a great travel companion and helping me line up the perfect fit trailer for the trip. It wasn't to big and wasn't to small a trailer.

Bruce thank you for loaning JimVT the trailer so I could use it. The return trip home was cut short for me by 2.5 hrs because Bruce called out of nowhere and offered to meet me on I90 to bring Jim home. I got home about midnight and boy was I beat it was a long day.

Now the fun begins. Picking up the pieces after BigAl. Im working on the pre-season punch list which will include developing a manual with part numbers and description of parts that were used to build Yeti. The KT7 did not come with a manual lol….

Who knows maybe I will start a new thread what do you think ~ "KT7 lives on" "Adventures of KT7" " Jay Leno Misses out on KT7" "Fix a KT7 with Rum & Dr. Pepper"

Helmsman38

GOLD Site Supporter
Marco,

I wish to personally thank you for your purchase. I think Big Al would be so proud to know a regular on this very forum is now the owner. :wink: This machine is beginning it's now life, with an owner who will make her purr..

May you and the KT7 have a bright future of fun in the sun and snow. I really think Big Al will watching... and smiling.

Enjoy the new machine. I hope the two of you bond well this winter, and for many more as well..

Regards, Kirk

Thanks 300H&H I spent all of ten months to close that deal on the KT7. When it comes to an untimely death of a loved one RESPECT is more important than getting a great deal. BigAl touched us all here and his touch will continue to make an impact every time we bring out the KT7. We are thankful to have the opportunity to own such an important piece of history.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
In all seriousness, it's great to see the yetti getting a new lease on life and also seeing Al's legacy live on.

Any sign of the KT3 he was close to finishing? If I recall all it needed was the top to be painted and installed.

Helmsman38

GOLD Site Supporter
In all seriousness, it's great to see the yetti getting a new lease on life and also seeing Al's legacy live on.

Any sign of the KT3 he was close to finishing? If I recall all it needed was the top to be painted and installed.

Yes the KT3 was there on the ranch. The tub has been repainted and a rebuilt VW motor has been installed. The tracks have been completely restored. It looked like all the parts were there to finish the restoration. Fun looking ride.

Kristi Kt-4

Congrats and welcome to the KKK club that Big Al started.... KKK=Kristi Kat Klub It is one very rare machine with alot of neat history. I believe that is the last new machine built by Leavenworth Kristi.

Helmsman38

GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats and welcome to the KKK club that Big Al started.... KKK=Kristi Kat Klub It is one very rare machine with alot of neat history. I believe that is the last new machine built by Leavenworth Kristi.

Thank you :smile: I have already started on the shrine of Rum and Dr. Pepper out in the shop just incase something brakes, I want to be ready. I will continue to post the KT7 rebuild history here on the FF, there is zero paper work the Kristi KT7 Yetti other than my bill of sale from Allen Huston's widow Karen Huston and what you see here on the FF.

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
Yes the KT3 was there on the ranch. The tub has been repainted and a rebuilt VW motor has been installed. The tracks have been completely restored. It looked like all the parts were there to finish the restoration. Fun looking ride.
northern redneck AKA groomer guy you should jump on the kt-3 Allen may just come back to haunt you.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
northern redneck AKA groomer guy you should jump on the kt-3 Allen may just come back to haunt you.

:w00t2: Funny guy! Not gonna happen. My back isn't in any shape to be shoveling my way out of the parking lot or hooking up behind a tucker or lamtrac to make it move.

Although I could sit in it on the trailer and make a vroom vroom sound like Big Al used to do. Come to think of it, that might be what happened to Bobcat. He's still out in his driveway making vroom vroom sounds while pretending to drive a snowcat.:yum::yum:

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
I met the infamous Bobcat this summer he had an imp torn down I think he was wanting to incorporate a self leveling suspension on it and fire wood for grousers

Helmsman38

GOLD Site Supporter
I met the infamous Bobcat this summer he had an imp torn down I think he was wanting to incorporate a self leveling suspension on it and fire wood for grousers

Whats that going to look like ? Be fun to watch the build