• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

my snow trac st4

FishingAk49

Here is a few pics of my restore

Attachments

• 2011-11-01_19-53-41_61.jpg
    2011-11-01_19-53-41_61.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 548
  • IMAG0319.jpg
    IMAG0319.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 551
  • 2011-10-04_20-57-18_921.jpg
    2011-10-04_20-57-18_921.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 547
  • 2011-11-01_19-54-01_33.jpg
    2011-11-01_19-54-01_33.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 550

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
verry nice st are you part of a vfd i noticed a blue light bar and that chartruse paint

Lyndon

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Snow Master Grousers? Not bad. It will be real agressive, but make sure the springs are right and the track is tensioned or it will walk out of the tracks. It will work pretty good as a roto-tiller for your yard too!
Snow Master 5 belt machines were the only ones factory equipped with these grousers. Every third grouser on a snow master would have been the full width. Your finished product will "side hill" better than most any other machine because of the alternating herring bone design.
Nice paint too. An associate of mine painted his machine this color so that he could keep it parked in with a bunch of state road department vehicles so that it wouldn't get vandalized while he was away. The State of Washington DOT said "O.K." It worked pretty good.

Lyndon

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
This is a "Transition year" machie? or a conversion? No Big front wheel? Generally 3 belt snow trac's have the larger front windows, which you have, the rear windows to either side of the rear door, which you have, and large front wheels. "transition year" machines often have brake drums in both the engine compartment and carrying the sprockets. But it looks like your machine has the wide front sprockets and small wheels up front? A Conversion?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Lyndon,

It has the big wheel in the front, look at the first picture...

Very nice extention under the cab by the way. The extra head room would be nice!

Regards, kirk

Dyna

Nice Job, and I hear a First place in the Parade of lights too.... not bad for a first build!