• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

happy birthday to me

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
well my birthday clicked around had pancakes for breakfast ( no waffles the waffle iron broke down ) kids made me a dinner and cake wasn;'t bad wife and baby are out of town her grandpa died yesterday and she had to go out to the island for the funeral. the post office wouldn't give my packages because they wern't express mail yesterday so now i have to wait till monday and to top it all off it's raining.on the plus side things will get green now.

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
i noticed doc sent me one from ff thank you you all are the best bunch of friends.

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
thanks for the thaught it's only a day but i could use a new waffle iron that way i could take some pics of what it' like to eat waffles for Big Al

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
thanks for the thaught it's only a day but i could use a new waffle iron that way i could take some pics of what it' like to eat waffles for Big Al
:yum:
Like Al, just pretend lol

birthday-waffles-small.jpg DSCN3252.JPG

:smile:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Birthday Don! :happybday: :D

Hope you have a GREAT day! :dancing: :thewave:

Condolences to your wife for loosing her grandpa. :flowers: :(

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Happy Birthday......have a great day.:thumb:

As close as I got to a waffle was to print off the picture PG posted and eat the paper .... Actually .... it did not taste that bad with a little syrup on it . Better than the ones the wife makes .....
I also know all about them birthdays as I have one almost once a year . For some reason they make my bones ache more each year . Anyway have a good one and I am sorry to hear about the loss of your wifes Grandpa .

Grandpa's are great . They can lie to little kids and get away with it !!!!:smile:I know I sure miss mine .