• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My Backyard

peter keg

I got the axle shaft & sprockets for my ST4 yesterday.I hanen't fixed it yet,not much snow as you can see by the picsWanted to go out today so I had to take the Ranger.My wife & daughter did not want to go so I stayed at homethis is my backyard.(I just bought 320 acres behind my 160 all bush)I had fun but it would have been better in the ST4

Peter

Attachments

• DSC00040.jpg
    DSC00040.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 240
  • DSC00042.jpg
    DSC00042.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 237
  • DSC00043.jpg
    DSC00043.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 226
  • DSC00046.jpg
    DSC00046.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 228

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
i don't own any of my back yard but mine is all open too nice to go out back and keep on going with out driving over some ones fence.

peter keg

I wish there was more snow as the pull aris went averwhere i pointed it with no problem.Maybe if I sell the tracks for it,it will snow.I haven't used them in a couple off years around home.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I wish there was more snow as the pull aris went averwhere i pointed it with no problem.Maybe if I sell the tracks for it,it will snow.I haven't used them in a couple off years around home.
i know the feeling havn't had any snow for a while just wind and cold sno the snow is hard as wind blown cement i was driviing down some un plowed roads this weeekend just driving over drifts with a 3/4 ton chevy pu with a 6.2 diesel didn't sink in ready for a good snow.