• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Imp Project

Robert Brown

Can anyone tell me where to buy parts for the Ford V 4 engine in my IMP

I am considering a Capri V6 with a C4 automatic behind it.

IMP

Site Supporter
RB, here is the parts number list I have for my IMP 1404 serial #600. The V4 was used in many different applications. Some parts are available at NAPA you just have to know what to ask for. Please post any new info you find. PC

Attachments

• IMP Part numbers.xls
    26.5 KB · Views: 197

Robert Brown

Thank you for the parts list and info that is going to come in real handy once I get started.
I am doing my research now and will get started in about a month from now. Just had a 3 way bypass surgery 6 weeks ago.
I purchased my Imp from Tim at Remote Access.
Right now the Imp is cab off and put on a diet. I am going to come up in full cab with all aluminum frame and skin. I have all the toys for doing so, Tig, Mig/with spool gun and compound mitre cut off saw. I am ready to go in the build, but not quite sure regarding engine, looking at possibilitys before I make a move.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Robert , Ford Power Products will have the parts you need . They are pricey . There are a lot Ford carpri parts that will interchange .
PM me if you have any problems .
Allen

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Robert , Ford Power Products will have the parts you need . They are pricey . There are a lot Ford carpri parts that will interchange .
PM me if you have any problems .
Allen

edit : CRAP i Am just up the hill from you ! Grass Valley !