• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Poll: Should We Start an Anti-Hate-Group Group?

Should We Start the "Let's Hate the Hate Groups Group"?

• Yes, it would be a fine satire on the bigots out there!

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No, it's a really stupid idea!

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • What's a "satire"?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
This idea was put forth by a good friend years back. It was a total satire, but gobs of people took it seriously and tried to join. When I posted the concept, noting it was a joke, three people who recognized it as satire still asked to join!

After thinking about it, I decided this was just the sort of thing that FF members might enjoy doing; satire seems to play well here. So, are there any other weirdos out there who would be interested in starting a "Let's Hate the Hate Groups Group"? There would be no dues, no membership cards, no entrance requirements, no secret handshake, no meetings -- no anything! Just the chance to participate in an "inside joke" and maybe take a quiet stand against the sort of idiocy the group's name implies!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hell, why not! Try it all before you check out of life's grand party!:yum:

D

darroll

It depends on who/what you hate.
I hate warm beer.

I hate loafers/sponges but they have turned professional.
The politicians love their vote.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Do you think they are smart enough to understand satire?

mak2

It is a stupid idea and I still wanna join. I hate both hate groups and nice people.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Jev, you need to quit stalking me, you little freak.
BIG freak. I'm 6'1" and tip the scale at 235. this makes me a Big Freak, professor. (and don't try to hit on me either)