• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I don't solicit eBay bids

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Judging from his feedback, it probably took him 30 seconds to write it up.

Not so sure about a buyer; I think it'd do better with the pictures of broken glass.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
JimR said:
You have WAY too much time on your hands. I bet some fool buys it.

Slap a SnowTrac picture or logo in there and I bet we all know someone that might fit that description!!!:D

buy_25

Banned
PineRidge said:
I don't solicit eBay bids nor do I bid on my own items. I consider it to be shill bidding and it is against eBay rules. So lets just say there is a picture of my New Holland tractor at this eBay auction and leave it at that. :whistle:

http://cgi.ebay.com/7-Years-Of-BAD-LUCK-A-Broken-Mirror_W0QQitemZ5667003717QQcategoryZ1469QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

first rule on Ebay: The rules can be broken and they do nothing about it.

Next is: It is Ebay and " A clown is born every minute".

PineRidge

Back From the Dead
buy_25 said:
first rule on Ebay: The rules can be broken and they do nothing about it.

Next is: It is Ebay and " A clown is born every minute".

Mike no ebay rules have been broken here, this is a legit auction. If you are high bidder you get the glass and everything else that goes along with it. Feeling lucky today?

The shipping gals are not looking forward to packaging this one.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
PBinWA said:
Slap a SnowTrac picture or logo in there and I bet we all know someone that might fit that description!!!:D
Hey, I'm the fool that resembles that! :pat: