• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Sierra Club Solution

The Sierra Club and the U. S. Forest Service were presenting an alternative to the Wyoming ranchers for controlling the coyote population. It seems that after years of the ranchers using the tried and true method of shooting or trapping the predators, the Sierra Club had a "more humane" solution to this issue.

What they were proposing was for the animals to be captured alive. The males would then be castrated and let loose again.

All of the ranchers thought about this amazing idea for a couple of minutes. Finally an old fellow wearing a big cowboy hat in the back of the conference room stood up, tipped his hat back and said ... "Son, I don't think you understand our problem here. These coyotes ain't f**kin' our sheep ... they're eatin' 'em!"

The meeting never really got back to order.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
while they are at it fix the females too the males are harmless till they smell a female in heet. or do animals have the right to choose to.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
while they are at it fix the females too the males are harmless till they smell a female in heet. or do animals have the right to choose to.

But what about the Gay, Lesbian, BiSexual and TransGender coyotes? Who will speak up for their 'rights' :gay:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
ones got to wonder some times, but lately up here there is a push to have your ID reflect how you dress not how you are equiped to pee. i also thaught they put thrones in the ladies room and urnals in the mens room for a reason however' i have seeen those dressing like chicks , but equiped to pee standing up using the ladies room and wondering why the real ladies are upset.it stands to reason we are going to have a little fun joking about the matter to keep a bit of sanity.