• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Howdy everyone!!!

Hanson

:thewave:

This is just so much fun trying to figure out what the heck I'm doing....so bare with me, I'm a slooooow learner...lol

Looks to be a fun forum...but right now I need to go outside and pull weeds.......dang weeds...:(

Love all the smilies and type options...I'm going to have a field day with this...:brows:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
:thewave:

This is just so much fun trying to figure out what the heck I'm doing....so bare with me, I'm a slooooow learner...lol

Looks to be a fun forum...but right now I need to go outside and pull weeds.......dang weeds...:(

Love all the smilies and type options...I'm going to have a field day with this...:brows:

Welcome Hanson. If you wish go back in your profile. You never know if someone is in your area they might come over and help you pull weeds. :hide: or they may come over and pull you over to their place so you can help them pull weeds like in my case.

Again welcome and come around often.

murph

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
That avatar reminds me of a certain Fishy Member.........

Howdy Hanson!

Dang you Ray, looks like your breeding forgets the K-Y, skips right over the 3in1 and straight to the WD-40! :poke: :yum:

Hanson

Thanks for the welcome everyone!!!

...I just stepped inside to wash the blood off my arm...I got hung up in the roses.

Darn thorns!!!!...:angry:
...these roses don't even smell all that great...lol

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi Hanson. Welcome to Forums Forums. I'm glad you came over and signed up. I'll ride our ATV and get hung up in the multiflora, which has thorns like the roses. Ouch that stuff can hurt.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D