• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What's for Dinner Tonight?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I had a Scott Peterson "red hot" and some fruit (watermelon, blueberries, strawberries) and now am having some bourbon while we watch the movie 'Miss Perigrin's Home for Peculiar Children.'

Attachments

• IMG_0828.jpg
    IMG_0828.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 156

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
candy in my Easter basket, shandy, & that's kinda it..... i'm not shopping as per usual as of late, so, i peek into my fridge & pantry & make various items goin' w/ items that i'll glimpse @~~ kinda rocks!! makes me figure a few new dinners-- chipotle flank & potato being a new fave~~

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
change of mind-- i've got a pound of bacon & a bottle of syrup & beyond 2 few summer shandys & a pal that i ought give half my dinner to-- pound-o-bacon w/ syrup is not so simplistic fer a teensy chick to ingest herself~

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
change of mind-- i've got a pound of bacon & a bottle of syrup & beyond 2 few summer shandys & a pal that i ought give half my dinner to-- pound-o-bacon w/ syrup is not so simplistic fer a teensy chick to ingest herself~

Hi sweetie!

New York strip, hasselback potato and romaine walnut salad.
Was going to post it on the dinner thread at NCT, but I keep getting a database error page.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
lollie, thanks 4 saying hi-- sure hafta begin posting again; anyhow, tho, dinner's gonna be olive hummus w/ rice-cakes & veggies to dip, & i bought ricotta, too, so i can dip my celery & carrots into that &/or hummus-- w/ shandy & a few chips--

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
lollie, thanks 4 saying hi-- sure hafta begin posting again; anyhow, tho, dinner's gonna be olive hummus w/ rice-cakes & veggies to dip, & i bought ricotta, too, so i can dip my celery & carrots into that &/or hummus-- w/ shandy & a few chips--

Yes, you do!

hmmph... still getting the error page for NCT.. oh well, not gonna worry about it.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I had black forest ham with lettuce and tomato on a Hawaiian sub roll, celery sticks, and a pear.

Still can't get on netcookingtalk.

:sad:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Chicken breasts and a salad made of broccoli/cauliflower-chopped walnuts and bleu cheese dressing.
The chicken was the Tyson fully cooked fillets, and they tasted great right out of the oven.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
That's a long celebration girly, now where did you go?

:poke::yum:

we have a sports pub we luv~~ they're local & they have us usual's beverage & name on tap-- we went there last night-- sigh-- we won!!!!!!

Last edited:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
btw, pierogies as my dinner, & salad if i've got lettuce, w/ bleu cheese; otherwise, ricotta & chips--

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
My nice neighbour lady gave me some ripe as well as green tomatoes, so I made a huge plate of fried green ones and used a little Walden Farms creamy bacon dressing to dip them in.
That was it.
Was going to go out for ice cream after, but no.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i have a packet of miso soup that my kitties chose to take & present to me & that i keep seeing~~ i've got several cheeses in my fridge, as well; TY, deitz & watson; yinz rock-- way further than a packet of soup that my tig & bab (my kitties) took--

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i'm hankering 4 pho, so i'm gonna see if my pal is game 4 getting dinner tonite~ we have a few places we get noodles @-- if we opt not to get dinner, i'll make a salad-- not cooking w/ that weather, not tonite!!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I made cheeseburger soup and it was divine.
With Velveeta cheese.
2 bowls and some Breyers vanilla caramel Gelato for dessert.
:whistling:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Last night we went to Asian Grill buffet.
I had peanut butter chicken, shrimp, fried fish, fried rice, crab rangoon.

Tonight sonny boy is going to grill. I'll try to get some pics.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
4% blueberry yogurt~ i'm a rebel like that, namely when i pair that w/ chips, yep--

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i made crockpot beef to pull, put in some pepperoncini, & intend to somehow either make sammiches/or soup-- dammit; sigh..... decisions-- maybe i'll make lettuce wraps!!

Last edited:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
popsicles-- minute-maid ones-- juice & h20; yum-- & pabst, once 1 of my pals woke me; that jag--
hospital food was way better than that, 'cept 4 lack of pabst~~

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Microwave oven quit so I'm SOL unless I want to *gasp* actually cook something!
And since it quit last night I really didn't even think of thawing anything out.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
microwaves would not exist near my kitchen; tho my Parents use them @ holidays & to cook between them

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Aubs, and hello!
We had sugar steaks from a recipe following an episode of Cooks Country.
At first I thought it would destroy a perfectly good rib eye.
They were superb.
20180219_233557.jpg