• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1949 tucker 423/ skis

ashland

Looking for a old wood ski for my old 49 tucker that I could use as a pattern to make a new set (mine has bad looking home made steel skis) Thanks for your help, Minnesota

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Looking for a old wood ski for my old 49 tucker that I could use as a pattern to make a new set (mine has bad looking home made steel skis) Thanks for your help, Minnesota

We have several new and used but not for sale at this time but your welcome to come and take a pattern off them or pictures we are just south of Brainerd
Www.mn-outdoors.com

ashland

Thanks I will make the trip at some point to measure and take pictures. Who do I see at the shop? Thanks again for your help. Todd from Willmar