• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1982 DMC 1450 - Restofab project by Nikson

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I would love to see that much snow some day again both the snow trac and 2100 need tracks rebuilt after last winter

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Seems like I got a bite through Craigslist., possibly getting a downpayment on it tomorrow...

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Deposit on hand, buyer promised to pick it up by end of November.

I guess its time to shop for the next one, or...

Hope all are having a good fall!!!

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just think Bud, four tracks should be two times the fun of two. Glad you got what you wanted.

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
Deposit on hand, buyer promised to pick it up by end of November.

I guess its time to shop for the next one, or...

Hope all are having a good fall!!!

Sweet looking forward to your next project:whistling:

turbinator62

Site Supporter
SUPER Site Supporter
Glad to hear you sold it. Now you can move on to the next project. Guys like us need to keep busy. Finishing a project is almost anticlimatic. Can't wait to see what you do next.

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Glad to hear you sold it. Now you can move on to the next project. Guys like us need to keep busy. Finishing a project is almost anticlimatic. Can't wait to see what you do next.

I can only agree with you as far as having to keep busy.

Having the "emptyness" of any project for over 2 years now, I've become a person I dont like :yum: sitting around home, just bumming around.

I would like to explore Cali a little more year round, so my next build will most likely be a 4x4 of some sort that I can use even in a deep snow, so time will show once I find what fits my criteria along with the budget.

Cheers!

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
you could build it into the lost space machine, FYI, it has been done once, have talked with the folks that did the build, very nicely done, anyway, and or, with your ideas and creativity, very sure you will do something really really really KEWL

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Off she went today to a new home...

New owner seems to have his head on straight, I believe cat will have a great place to live out its "new" life, as well as someone who'll take good care of it.

Mountain Cabin access cat, thats a way to retire... :)

P.s. if anyone interested in having a cat re-done in a similar manner, feel free to hit me up, have had few people ask on a possibility. On an agreed quote, I could do restoration/fabrication if needed, have a good shop area now days in Sac with right tools for the job... (and some experience now too)

Hope everyone is having a good Thanksgiving!!!

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
And a Happy Thanksgiving to you too. I am so pleased that you found the right person to care and feed your cat. You are the right person to do a custom job.

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
And a Happy Thanksgiving to you too. I am so pleased that you found the right person to care and feed your cat. You are the right person to do a custom job.

Thanks Scott for kind words of support! :)

It will all be great! :)