• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1978 Bombardier Muskeg Carrier

Tschwahn

I have a 1978 Bombardier Muskeg Carrier with the perkins diesel with roughly 350 hours on it with a 15000 lb rear winch that I am looking to sell. What is something like this worth? Is anyone interested. I plan to list it on Ebay and craigslist.

Attachments

• 136e9cf9-1144-4091-b519-92fed2cd2eb7_fullsize.jpg
    136e9cf9-1144-4091-b519-92fed2cd2eb7_fullsize.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 948
  • 3e.jpg
    3e.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 895
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 958
  • 5e.jpg
    5e.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 1,007

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
This one sold in Canada for 4736.00
Last year

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 965
Last edited:

RodVT

I just bought one this Spring off eBay for $4200. I would want to know more about the condition of yours, but I am interested. 802-three-five-five-3391. Rod

Okanagan

Tschwan,

Please check either your ForumsForums PM inbox (click on the blue-highlighted "Private Messages" link located under your bold blue-highlighted username in the upper right-hand corner "Welcome" box at the top of this page, OR,

Check your personal email inbox (possibly in 'junk' depending on your filter settings, so check there too) at the email address you used to sign-up for this site.

I'm trying to make contact, and have now sent messages to both.

We need to talk.

Kindly reply to the email address I've sent you. We're not supposed to negotiate deals here on the public treads.

Cheers!

Okanagan

Leadejon,

Yes, Muskeg Carriers are "brake steered" through a controlled differential.

They have an eyeball flattening top speed of a whopping 10 mph! They weigh 4 tons and sink like a rock in deep snow.

Leadejon

GOLD Site Supporter
Ha thanks for info Okanagan. I've just seen few around and for sale but no one talks about them too much, guess that's why..

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
muskegs can better be described as differential steering, as when applying the bands you change the gear ratio between the tracks to a fixed difference, usually 20 % up on one side and 20% down on the other side . you don't brake one track like a cat you are changing the speeds between the tracks.