• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Boogie Wheels trackmaster wanted

Mike8623

I just bought a 1961 thiokol trackmaster 4t-2. I need the left and right boogie wheels, Does anyone have a set for sale or know where to get them redone?

I also need a radiator, or would really appreciate anyone that may know type and make car radiator they used. Really need some help here guys on the radiator.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Hello Mike,
Where did you purchase the Snow Master? They didn't have a radiator from the factory. Air Cooled VW engine. Send a picture of what engine is in her now.

Mike

Mike8623

I purchased a Trackmaster 4T in Wyoming. It turned out the place that told me they had a stock radiator didn't have on. It appears to to have a ford 6 cylinder 223 in it.

Do you happen to know of anyone that has some drive sprockets for it?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I purchased a Trackmaster 4T in Wyoming. It turned out the place that told me they had a stock radiator didn't have on. It appears to to have a ford 6 cylinder 223 in it.

Do you happen to know of anyone that has some drive sprockets for it?

The engine sounds correct. We have a member here who can supply drive sprockets. Boggie is his handle here, Minnesota Outdoors is his business.. You can easily do a search, or wait for him to drop by..

A radiator shop should be able to get you a new radiator, with the measurements of the opening and the mount spacing. New is not a bad idea on an older cat btw....

Regards, Kirk

Mike8623

Boogie has told me he has no sprockets, anyone happen to have any they would part with???? I've contacted a lot of companies and no-one apparently can redo the 4T's. If anyone knows of anyone who has any sprockets or of someone who can, for sure, redo the 4T sprockets please let me know..