• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

2012 Wishes and Hopes

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Less government bullshit.
Hope and change (from a new leader who can actually bring it forth).
Less stress and loss of family members and friends.
Comfort and joy.
That's all I want.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
discard absence from the stuff that counts. follow thru. begin re-connecting w/ those i've pushed away. i miss them so much. & spend time w/ family!
a goal implimented early in 2011- get my CEC (certified exec Chef certification- it isn't easy, tho my memory is pretty strong, yet) & to see my Dads & my Mom see me get my diploma.
attend Mass further often.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
My new years resolution is to get my divorce finally finalized this year sometime so I can be done with it.

taurus66

My Resolution is a little less ambitious... As my Zimbabwean Passport is more useless than a corncob in an outhouse.. I need to get my Life in the Uk test completed and passed then i can apply for British Citizenship and a British Passport.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
My Resolution is a little less ambitious... As my Zimbabwean Passport is more useless than a corncob in an outhouse.. I need to get my Life in the Uk test completed and passed then i can apply for British Citizenship and a British Passport.
Well if that dont work out see if you can make it to Mexico, then just walk right into the US and you'll be taken care of for life. :whistling:

That said, I hope what you wish comes true for your future. :wink:

taurus66

Thanks, but if i can't make it in life on my own bat, i am certainly not going to be a free loader in anyone elses country. I been here ten years in the UK, and touch wood.. i have not had to get any financial help, not taken any benefits off the state nor even off the health services.

I intend to keep it that way.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks, but if i can't make it in life on my own bat, i am certainly not going to be a free loader in anyone elses country. I been here ten years in the UK, and touch wood.. i have not had to get any financial help, not taken any benefits off the state nor even off the health services.

I intend to keep it that way.
I figgured that Taurus , I was just being a smartass as to how upset I am with our government. No offense meant. :wink:

taurus66

Ha ha None taken Cowboy, can well imagine how pissed you are with the current climate in the USA. Can't say i blame you either.