• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Prime + New York Strip

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Picked up two strips today, Prime +, one was 11+ pounds, the other 9+ pounds.

Trimmed them cut them, getting ready to vacuum bag them.

Attachments

• 100_3229.jpg
    100_3229.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 78

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
20 pounds of strip. :eek: Now lets see action shots of you seering them up on that new grill. :thumb:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
20 pounds of strip. :eek: Now lets see action shots of you seering them up on that new grill. :thumb:

Prime+ strip!
Not select, not choice, not prime-, not prime0, but prime+!
You'd die if you knew what we paid. 3 of us bought a 60 pound box and split 2 strips each. Ok, I can't stand it, $5.25 per pound.

I'll take pics of cooking some up this weekend, if the rain stays at bay for a while. If not, we're going to D'Agostino's Navajo, our favorite Saturday night restaurant / bar.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow, prime+. That's restaurant stuff that most of us have no way of getting, right? And what a price.
Tell me how to go about finding a source like that in my neck of the woods. Please. :D

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
You can't. We buy about 7,000,000 pounds of beef trim each year from JBS and when we want some steak, we ask!

Most restaurants can't get this.