• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ebola in Iraqi ISIS territory

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Reports are flooding in regarding the Islamic State militants in Mosul have contracted Ebola.

World Health Organization Officials said they haven’t confirmed the cases, but the organization has reached out to help. Three outlets reported that Ebola popped up at a hospital in Mosul, which isa city a couple hundred miles north of Baghdad thats been under control by ISSI since June 2014. Here’s the official word from Christy Feig, the Director of Communications at the World Health Organization:

“We have no official notification from the Iraqi Government that it is infact Ebola”

The Ebola symptoms are nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, bleeding and bruising, which could be similarly associated with a number of other diseases, including malaria, lassa fever, yellow fever viruses and Marburg virus.

The big question will be what ISIS will do when Ebola is confirmed. The areas that ISIS claims and controls rejects modern science and medicine, there isn’t a chance that they would survive.

The lack of medical infrastructure could quickly lead to further infection to all ISIS fighters. What’s shocking to us, is that before the virus is even confirmed, the W.H.O has already reached out to offer assistance…

Is that really the best way to go about this? Should we be offering ISIS help?

http://qpolitical.com/justice-served-ebola-outbreak-in-iraq-could-wipe-out-isis-for-good/

mak2

You should just read up to the point, "World Health Organization Officials said they haven’t confirmed the cases," Just more RWNM scary stories until confirmed.
Reports are flooding in regarding the Islamic State militants in Mosul have contracted Ebola.

World Health Organization Officials said they haven’t confirmed the cases, but the organization has reached out to help. Three outlets reported that Ebola popped up at a hospital in Mosul, which isa city a couple hundred miles north of Baghdad thats been under control by ISSI since June 2014. Here’s the official word from Christy Feig, the Director of Communications at the World Health Organization:

“We have no official notification from the Iraqi Government that it is infact Ebola”

The Ebola symptoms are nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, bleeding and bruising, which could be similarly associated with a number of other diseases, including malaria, lassa fever, yellow fever viruses and Marburg virus.

The big question will be what ISIS will do when Ebola is confirmed. The areas that ISIS claims and controls rejects modern science and medicine, there isn’t a chance that they would survive.

The lack of medical infrastructure could quickly lead to further infection to all ISIS fighters. What’s shocking to us, is that before the virus is even confirmed, the W.H.O has already reached out to offer assistance…

Is that really the best way to go about this? Should we be offering ISIS help?

http://qpolitical.com/justice-served-ebola-outbreak-in-iraq-could-wipe-out-isis-for-good/

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
You should just read up to the point, "World Health Organization Officials said they haven’t confirmed the cases," Just more RWNM scary stories until confirmed.

I read that mak and am not surprised it has not been confirmed by the WHO. Consider where it is. They don't cooperate with anyone. Agreed, it might be wishful thinking, time will tell.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Would ISIS accept medical aid? Would it be considered heresy and against their religion? Who would goin there to provide the aid?

SShepherd

here's some conspiracy theory for you..

What is ISIS has a plan to have some of their members act like ebola kamikaze ?

a living bio weapon.

I guess it's plausable

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I am skeptical that the story is true.

Looking at the root source of the reports, it clearly states that the ISIS recruits from Africa came from Northern Africa, an area where Ebola is not an issue. Ebola is in western Africa.

Now it would be some poetic justice if it turns out to be true, that they end up killing themselves by spreading the disease through their own ranks after destroying the local medical infrastructure, but as I said, I am skeptical.

mak2

What exactly are you talking about? Not believing ebola is spreading among ISIS without any sort of confirmation is "EVERYTHING is a conspiracy,............... DUH!:horsepoop
you sure seem to side with every far left, head in the sand, fact denial model.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Well, wishful thinking may be getting the best of me. I sure as hell hope thay have it and die a long and torturous death because of it. That would be so sweet. :clap::clap::clap:

Leni

The problem is that it won't kill just ISIS. It will spread throughout the Middle East infecting many innocent people. The same thing happened with AIDS.