• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Chicken or the egg

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
A chicken and an egg are lying in bed. The chicken is leaning against the headboard smoking a cigarette, with a satisfied smile on its face.
The egg, looking a bit pissed off, grabs the sheet, rolls over, and says, "Well, I guess we finally answered THAT question."

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Who-came-first-chicken-or-egg-mystery-Solved-276x300.jpg

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
yep. cocks often come first~ if the hens let 'em before she shows him she was first, multiple times

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
yep. cocks often come first~ if the hens let 'em before she shows him she was first, multiple times
:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:
Aubrey!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***screaming with laughter***... running to the bathroom for a kleenex!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I am seriously wiping tears from my eyes.
Aubs, you've cracked me up!
Time I hit the hay LOL
:D ;)

Kane

Don't hit me, gals, but it reminds me of another old joke.

Q: Why do women fake orgasms?

A: Because they think men care.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
lollie, hehe. so glad u got a laugh from that!

kane, sheer jealousy, i say! guys have a refactory period & can't have 5 in a row like us ladies. weeee can have multiples, w/ your luggage or sans it~ the bathtub faucet isn't meant for bathing only. i fake only when i wanna get him away so i can find pleasures in the tub. or from items the guy bought me :w00t2:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i don't get it. don't care to, tho. turkeys 'er either dinner or kiddos. i'm neither. by far.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
oh. spring chix like me look beyond the 'ol turkeys- we prefer the cocks

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I had eggs for breakfast and chicken for dinner. I believe it's settled. :)