• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Rusty's thought of the day thread

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I have it on good authority that Rusty was seen hanging out at the local bar. It is called "The Glad Crab" for a reason!!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I used to get 6 packs on the way home from work 15 years ago when it was the crab house.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
EXCELLENT. tho i never go there. im too cheap to pay a cover charge, LOL. i drink at jamies courtside, or the legion, mostly. sometimes i go to weinerworld and the brickyard also

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I have it on good authority that Rusty was seen hanging out at the local bar. It is called "The Glad Crab" for a reason!!

i can just see it now......

Attachments

• myrtle5.jpg
    myrtle5.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 92

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
holy cow! lol no no no! we just a lil hillbilly town, we dont have any big displays like that. tho that is kinda cool, i like the lighthouse

Galvatron

sorry to hear that galv

todays thought:

i feel like quitting my job, and going home to play nintendo

Thanks m8 im staying in today...was out in the garden all day building a new veggie plot and got burned good.

As for quitting ya job may i suggest getting a PS3 first :yum::yum::yum:

Galvatron

well there ya go! I have NES(2) SNES N64 PS1 PS2 and gamecube

sounds like we just need a life:yum::yum::yum:

O i forget My Girls have a DS each and my son does plenty of gaming on his PC...he got himself a good PC with money he saved and the online gaming is good.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Go easy on Rusty! He had a rough night just thinking about fixing the car.:biggrin:

Attachments

• image019.jpg
    image019.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 82

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
Have you ever wondered if the one dollar bills in your wallet were once in a strippers butt crack?