• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Rusty's thought of the day thread

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Rusty what's up? Are you still getting over Santa or is it the fact that the Giants got clobbered today?:hammer:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
yeah well im not int he best mood today. moneys way too tight, i was sleeping SOOO damn good when my alarm went off, and that dont happen much anymore. oh yea, and i just found out that the rear doglegs on the Taurus are rusting out already. 6 frickin years old. wtf

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I'm here now m8 to cheer you up......

we have a caller on line 4.....Lenny from Manchester UK

Hi guy's....my wife caught me wearing her Mom's passion draws and now refuses to talk to me...should i have let her try them on first??

:yum::yum::yum:

Galvatron

Classic.

Billy on line 6...

Rusty whats the best way to remove a foreign object from my buttocks....i erm slipped and now it's kinda stuck:unsure:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
git yerself a m8 with an auto, some rope, and a tree. tie the rope to the object and the car. hold on tight to the tree, and well... you can figure out the painfull rest

Galvatron

hahahahaha sorry but i find it all so funny hahahahaha

I am starting to worry myself with the crap i come out with:yum:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
Billy - I suggest a large meal of texas style chili, sauerkraut, and several pints of stout -- that'll blow any obstruction clear...

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Can you get aftermarket parts? Might as well start spraying all the bolts with Kroil or wd40 now.