• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Topless Sandals - The New Fad?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I suppose they'll catch on, but ...they look weird. Or the feet look weird being naked on top. I wonder what the stuff that makes them stick to your feet would do to your feet over time. Your foots soles need to breath (need air). You'd think it might gum up the works, so to speak.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Guaranteed that one day at the beach and they are useless without some form of special cleaning procedure.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Personally, I can't believe that thongs (for your feet) are back in stile. I hated wearing them when I was a kid.

I fully support the use of thongs (the other kind) on women under 25 years of age and under 125 pounds! Those will never go out of style.
:a1: