• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Sushi Cowgirl

cowgirl

Silver Member
Site Supporter
I was looking for a new avator and came across this one. I immediately thought of you Sushi. LOL

Attachments

• sushi.jpg
    sushi.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 142

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Whew! What a relief! I thought CG had hooked up with DS just 'cause she'd taken a shine to his big black cowboy hat. :pat: :poke:

At least this thread gave the previous poster a chance to plug his dress company and run away. :rolleyes:

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
It's 4:18 and I am unable to concoct a single whitty thought. So, I'll acknowledge the unique avatar :thumb:and reserve the option to return later with strokes of humor.

cowgirl

Silver Member
Site Supporter
Whew! What a relief! I thought CG had hooked up with DS just 'cause she'd taken a shine to his big black cowboy hat.
:hammer::hammer:

It's 4:18 and I am unable to concoct a single whitty thought. So, I'll acknowledge the unique avatar :thumb:and reserve the option to return later with strokes of humor.

We will be waiting.

Hey, where's sushi???????

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Here I am!!!!! :wave::bb:

A sushi cowgirl sounds like the prefect woman! Im a little turned on. :biggrin:

cowgirl

Silver Member
Site Supporter
Short trip to the end of that pier......:yum:

Stroken to the East and strokin to the West...Strokin with the one that you like best....:w00t2:

LOL

Little fishy buddy, I apologize. I couldn't help it. CG put me up to it...:brows:

Hey leave me out of this one.

Sushi, this is the women for you............... Shoot I put this in the general forum, so I better behave.