• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

BEER!!!!!!

What Beer do you ENJOY the most?

• Bud Light

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Miller Light

• Coors Light

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Amstel Light

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pabts Blue Ribbon

• Bud

• Blatz

• Miller Genunie Draft

• Moosehead

• Heinekin

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • LaBatts

• Corona

• Coors

• Stroh's

• OTHER

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Old Milwaukee

• Three Floyds

• Total voters

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
DaveNay said:
Smithwicks.

Hands down my favorite.

Dave,

Have you ever tried Spotted Cow? I think that is made way down on the sourthern side of Wisconsin. We have it up here and it is pretty good.

murph

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Gah! Who added the poll? That is a great list of the worst commercial beers available. :puke1:

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
thcri said:
Dave,

Have you ever tried Spotted Cow? I think that is made way down on the sourthern side of Wisconsin. We have it up here and it is pretty good.

murph

Not yet. A guy I work with has his vacation property northwest of Janesville, and he is going to bring a six pack to the office next time he is up there.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
HEY! I made a POLL and after I was finished it said there was a poll already!! :cry: I need a beer. :cry:
My favorite is Guiness. Who posted a poll over MY poll?!
3.gif

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
DaveNay said:
Is it that strong?! :yum:

:yum: :yum: :yum: That was funny :yum: :yum: You getting this snow storm were getting tonight. Dang it is thudering and lightning here along with snow and sleet.

murph

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
thcri said:
:yum: :yum: :yum: That was funny :yum: :yum: You getting this snow storm were getting tonight. Dang it is thudering and lightning here along with snow and sleet.

murph

Nope, it's north of me, around Madison and Fon du Lac.

You are in the bullseye for tomorrow.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Picnic beer - Michelob Ultra

Biker beer - Rolling Rock

Dinner beer - Kentucky Ale (newly discovered)

mak2

If I could pick a beer right now I would order a Boddingtons. My taste in beer changes a lot through out the day and over time. Tonight I will probably have some sort of IPA or an ESB or something pretty bitter. Sometimes I like Heinys. Warstiener is ok. I just rarely like stouts, but will occassionally have a black and tan or a Guiness. That reminds me I really like Harp and Bass and so many others. Damn I even like Red Stripe and many light lagers. Beer is like boobs, usually just nice.