• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Looks like the KT7 is coming out of mothballs

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Had a good friend ask it I would get the KT7 out and take her and my wife on a little drive . Its been a couple years since I have pulled her out of the garage . I guess its about time . What they both want is my KT3 finished up so they can steal it and head to the river fishing .:glare:
To many bells and whistles for my wife to want to drive the 7 . The 3 is more her style .

So I guess tomorrow it comes out to play . The wife can now make movie videos with her new fancy camera , so I guess there might even be a movie for you to watch .

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Thats not a bad idea :unsure:. Only difference is it would not be a tow rope but a Steel harness for keeping the superior KT7 from rearing her head and bashing lessor snowcats like the snotty trac into the ground .

Lets face it .... The 7 is a superior beautiful cat to its half breed cousin the "snotty trac" which is best used as Kitty litter .
Sort of like "Beauty and the whimpy beast"

Damn ..... somedays I am just too honest :wink:.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just get the gunk out of the carb and take a vid of your toilet trained Kitty. My guess is you had better be carefull not to burn it down ( and the garage) trying to get it started. Be carefull Alan....

Regards, Kirk

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
01sasquatch2.jpg

:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
hope he doesn't drive any farther than he wants to walk home. Just for a good laugh Allen I tried to take the darned Thiokol out for a little exercise, lost a few more guides and now it's sitting on the tundra with the track off the side. I'm heading out to recover it as the tracks have to come off to install new guides and inner belts I'm thinking of taking both tracks off and just towing it home on road wheels.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Now we who are paying attention all know that Big Al is quite busy with a home improvement project involviing the heating of a home, in the winter time. Better cut the guy some slack.... He has to get that done first.:flowers:

I am sure he will find the time soon to get the KT7 out and running around. And pretending to be "Lost in Space"..:biggrin:

Regards, Kirk

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Maybe he's still chasing the moths out, because he didn't have enough balls (moth balls of course ):yum:

Really I think we're looking at next year

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 169
Last edited: