• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What is this thing?

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
602_2007_12_05_Ultimate_Groomer_on_trail.jpg

Never seen one like this before. Anyone else here know what it is?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have no idea but it lookes pretty bad ass to me. Kinda like a Lamtrack in it's design isn't it?? looks like it articulates to steer...

Regards, Kirk

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
602_2007_12_05_Ultimate_Groomer_on_trail.jpg

Never seen one like this before. Anyone else here know what it is?

It's called the ultimate groomer there were very few made had air ride suspension there is was one for sale a while back it even had a rear camera to watch behind you

300 hp JD diesel.

Picture of the 4th of July parade with it in wi.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
It's called the ultimate groomer there were very few made had air ride suspension there is was one for sale a while back it even had a rear camera to watch behind you

Almost looks like a BRUSH HOG on the back!!!!!:yum:

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I always wondered what one of those look like.

Those were made near Laona WI. I drive by that guys shop often, rumor has it he sold the drag side of his business, and he still makes the pulling machines.