• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

First wek of september

Short bus

I had to drag my trailer a mile out to the plowed road so I could bring it to town. then had to remove 3 trailer loads of broken tree limbs to the dump from the house in town.

Attachments

• scan0001.pdf
    629.6 KB · Views: 88

Cletis

Was talking with a gentleman from Casper that works for Rocky Mt Power. He said Casper had over 15k without power for a couple days and a huge amount of tree damage. Sheridan was without power for 12 or so hours. Buffalo had it pretty good. We only lost power for about an hour. I'm sure you probably heard about Newcastle and western SD.

Cletis

Short bus

I didn't hear about any thing much I was stuck on a rig over by Riverton they weren't
ready for me so I went home for a few days I have been back here for two days now they still are not ready I will be here for about 25 days if hey ever do get started. life just goes on without me.
So what happened in Newcasstle

Cletis

Heard they received over three feet. SD over 66in in some areas. seen some pics that looked pretty wild. Interstate was shutdown for at least two days.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
dang all of our snow melted off and it's just raining right now every thing is ankle deep mud.