• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Home From Work Sick

BoneheadNW

Taking a sick day today as one of my kids got me and my wife sick. Thank God for the internet, especially this forum as daytime T.V. really sucks! How is it that so many losers have their own talk show? :confused:

Can you tell that I am in a bad mood? We are (were) supposed to leave on an extended camping trip to Utah and the southwest starting friday!

Sniffle sniffle drip cough Bonehead :toilet:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
That stinks.
Enjoy the internet for the day and get better by Friday!!!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
BoneheadNW said:
daytime T.V. really sucks! How is it that so many losers have their own talk show? :confused:

Sniffle sniffle drip cough Bonehead :toilet:

Now I will agree with you that Sally Jesse Rafael has a lousy show, but don't be diss'n my main man Jerry Springer. That show he did on the gender confused suburban bisexual house husband transexual dog walkers belongs in the communication hall of fame :eek:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
When my wife is home during the day the WORLD STOPS when Helen Degenerit goes to dancing at the beginning of her show (everyday)............jeez.

Now if it was Pam, Anna, Selma or Angolie I could get interested!

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Bone, have you been going 'coughcheep, coughcheep', if so I'd get down the doctors, you may have bird flu :D :D
Taxi driver told me to that yesterday :eek:

Sorry if anyone is offended, will delete if so

BoneheadNW

Mith said:
Bone, have you been going 'coughcheep, coughcheep', if so I'd get down the doctors, you may have bird flu :D :D
Taxi driver told me to that yesterday :eek:

Sorry if anyone is offended, will delete if so

That is not offensive (maybe in the U.K.-you people are too darn polite). Offensive would be if I took a picture of the stuff coming out of my nasal cavities. Yuck! :4_11_9:
Bonehead

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Nah, I didnt think it would be but I seem to offend people by just looking at them, atleast I dont kill them like John does though ;)
Hey, listen to bit o Bob Marley, that'll cheer you up, either that or have a real hot curry, clears out the ole sinuses lovely ;)
Hope your day gets better

BoneheadNW

As a matter of fact I was just listening to 'Jammin'. Talk about a bad influence, I sing it as "Jam it" and now my 3 year old goes around yelling "Jam It!" Not as bad though as walking up to my MIL and saying "Bullshint". Of course, everyone looked at me!
Bonestuffeduphead :thumb:

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Well I was listening to Jimi Hendrix but I gunna have to listen to Jammin now you said that. Listen to much Marley?

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Mith said:
Well I was listening to Jimi Hendrix but I gunna have to listen to Jammin now you said that. Listen to much Marley?

Bob or Ziggy?

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Either, prefer Bob myself, Ziggy aint bad though, not really the traditional reggae.
Have you heard Damians new track?

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I sort of like Ziggy but you are correct that he strayed from the traditional form. Not heard Damains track yet, but then again I tend to be 6 months behind the world in my music listening.

BadAttitude

BoneheadNW said:
Thank God for the internet, especially this forum as daytime T.V. really sucks! How is it that so many losers have their own talk show? :confused:

C

Hey Bone, don't forget the Court and Judge "whoever" shows...
Sometimes them stories are as funny as it is here:boobies:

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
If you want you can listen to it here
Its catchy and the meaning is there, bit too rappy maybe?

dzalphakilo

Banned
Make sure you hit the Needles district. Puts the Grand canyon to shame plus you don't have to deal with all of those people!

Rt. 12 from Escalante (going north is the way I usually go) is on of the most scenic highways I've ever seen in the U.S

Not sure if you've been out there before, but you could spend a year out in Utah and still not see half of it.

Picture just uploaded is from the needles district south of Moab.

Only three people within 50 miles. my wife (girlfriend at the time) and my father who took the picture.

Last edited: