• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Some things I've learned through life

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
-Some people say "If you can't beat them, join them". I say "If you can't beat them, beat them", because they will be expecting you to join them, so you will have the element of surprise.

-You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

-The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

-Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

-Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

-We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.

-If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

-Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

-Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.

-Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.

-If sex is a pain in the ass, then you're doing it wrong...

-If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.

-If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea... does that mean that one enjoys it?

-I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted pay checks.

-A bank is a place that will lend you money, if you can prove that you don't need it.

-A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

-I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it... so I said "Implants?"

-The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.

-God must love stupid people. He made SO many.

-The sole purpose of a child's middle name, is so he can tell when he's really in trouble.

-A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

-The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!