• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Keeping up with Bob !

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
I want one of these !!! Boomers with tracks rock !!!! Almost as good as a snow-trac..........I want one with a cab...........can't believe Bob doesn't have one yet !

Attachments

• boomer trax.jpg
    boomer trax.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 64
  • no sno trac boomer.jpg
    no sno trac boomer.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 65

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Those are way cool! It would be neat if there was some way to do a change between wheel and tracked on a single machine. Kind of like a skidsteer with tracks.

Of course, Bob would just buy one of each!:bling: :poke:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
In all seriousness, I did look for a small crawler tractor before I bought the TC and there really was not any available. There are small crawlers, but they are dozer types, not agricultural type tractors. New Holland had a crawler series (they still do) but it was much larger than I was looking for.

I saw a pre-notice that Yanmar was planning on importing small crawler-tractors to the US and really that does sound interesting. I suspect the Yanmar will be sized more in line with what I would be interested in.

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Hey Tom; take a look at the 2nd photo you posted. Is that NH's idea of a dual engined track?:pat::yum::tiphat::beer:

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
johnday said:
Hey Tom; take a look at the 2nd photo you posted. Is that NH's idea of a dual engined track?:pat::yum::tiphat::beer:
Maybe it's in front of a mirror or a backwards negative or such. Only someone who wakes up at 4 am with pussy around his neck would notice the flaw !!! :pat: :pat:

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
TOMLESCOEQUIP said:
Maybe it's in front of a mirror or a backwards negative or such. Only someone who wakes up at 4 am with pussy around his neck would notice the flaw !!! :pat: :pat:

Yeah, but what a life, eh?
finger3%20for%20me%21%21%21%21%21.gif
:yum::tiphat::beer:

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
TOMLESCOEQUIP said:
John......Can't find the cup holder ?? Who's the guy on the middle machine & what's that on his head ?

Attachments

• johns cat tractor.jpg
    johns cat tractor.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 46

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
Couldn't leave Bob out, I hadn't picked on him much lately...........he looks sooooo.........content, even without snow !!

Attachments

• bob trac boomer.jpg
    bob trac boomer.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 46

AndyM

Charter Member
There's a reason I don't post my picture on the internet.
Someone took a picture of me at work several years ago and this picture is still floating around the company's email... :pat:

Attachments

• baaaadandy.jpg
    baaaadandy.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 40