• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

BigAl's in luck!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Someone finally designed a snowcat to accompany him on his Krusty expeditions.
:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Attachments

• 1521625_10152137387718200_483883923_n.jpg
    1521625_10152137387718200_483883923_n.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 238

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
There is also a nice snowcat wreaker that sits on the west end of I-80 in Truckee Ca. at a gas station . Its been there for years . I believe it is owned by Donner lake Towing .

Oilcanman

I have a dumb question here?? Would this Tucker with wrecker be useful or is it built because the owner has the knowledge to build it?? I have next to none for knowledge when it comes to sno cats.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I would guess it wasn't built as a wrecker to tow Allen home but as an off road recovery tool say for some idiot who stuck a jeep or flipped a truck on a back trail

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I would guess it wasn't built as a wrecker to tow Allen home but as an off road recovery tool say for some idiot who stuck a jeep or flipped a truck on a back trail

I was thinking the same. aircraft emergency ,SAR type of jobs.
It is a little over kill for snowmobile recovery.
last winter we had 4x's drive our tracks in about 6 miles and discover they couldn't turn around very easy.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
For whatever it is worth, I used my Snow Trac to pull a Jeep out of a snow covered creek. The snow was about 15" deep, the Jeep was heavier than the Snow Trac and I spun the tracks until I dug down to the ground, it was only when the tacks hit the grass under the snow that I had enough grip to pull the Jeep.

Short bus

It looks like a good way to break a fifth wheel or frame. yo can tow weight but you can not load much weight on the tucker.