• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

this is more rare than a bigfoot sighting

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I got this in an e-male from Jimvt this morning apparently the pacific northwest doesn't only offer good hiding spots for Big Foot but also offers places for krusty owners to ride around with out being spotted. check this out some rare footage of a krusty on the snow. all things considered I like the 24087 green a lot better than the orange color they are usually painted. lets see what Groomer Guy has to say I haven't seen any pics of his beloved lam trac lately. maybe it's run off with Big Al's krusty to be fruitful and multiply.

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    485.9 KB · Views: 281

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Must have been the result of the recent lunar eclipse. All the planets aligned just right resulting in a once in a lifetime opportunity....to photograph the elusive Krusti in the snow.:whistling:

As for the Lamtrac...sadly I fear I won't be posting any more pictures of the ole girl.:sad: She's still out pounding the trails but I moved last year 3 hours away so I won't be operating her anymore. I was slated to start up with the club here last winter running a br160 and 180 but that didn't happen. Who knows, I might get involved this winter.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
you have that cool camp site go on out and buy your self a family hauler I know some one who has a pimped out kt-7 for sale.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Yes , I am as a matter of fact !
Also that photo was taken illegally on the Area 51 site . You should not be looking at this highly secret wondercat !!!

It goes where man fears to tread and Snot Trackers piss in their panties just trying to follow .
Don't blame me if a big ass "Black Helicopter lands near your home and 5 big ass soldiers get out to ask you a few questions ????

,,,How come they are carrying rifles if they just want to talk ????:sad::w00t2:

nikos

Hey Guys
Another pics from this unique Green KT3 Kristi.

Regards Nikos

Attachments

• snowcat cumbres CO 002.jpg
    snowcat cumbres CO 002.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 228
  • snowcat cumbres CO 005.jpg
    snowcat cumbres CO 005.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 228
  • snowcat cumbres CO 007.jpg
    snowcat cumbres CO 007.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 224
  • snowcat cumbres CO 010.jpg
    snowcat cumbres CO 010.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 227

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I see the krusty has a winch for self recovery when it gets stuck.
Its impossible to find a krusty with an originally installed winch. All those winches wore out from over-use several DECADES ago :yum: