• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

2014 jamboree pictures

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
If you plan on going lets hear from you.
(16) Snow cat jamboree 2014
Post what your bringing. Last year we had a couple snowmobiles
i'll have my canyon
Canyonontrailer.jpg

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
now that there is another couple of cat's here in town we may have to have a minni jamboree here in town on the same weekend.

Sno-Surfer

I hope to bring my snowtrac to this as well. As long as it's stays running well and work doesn't get in the way. Sounds fun to me!

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I stayed behind last year with a problem one and we caught up later. I wouldn't worry.
jim

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
If anyone wants flyers to had out just copy one or get with me and i can send a file to download. My address is on the jamboree 2014 page that shows last years pictures.
We need to get notice of this outside of this forum.

I talked with matt the Leavenworth barvarian boondockers snowmobile club president today . He is passing the word and planning on it. He has no cat and may ride with one of us.

jim
visit the facebook page for even more pictures.Facebook.com/snowcatjamboree

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
two snowcat meets are planned for this season. be sure to join one . Visit the facebook page. new pictures are added often
DSC01490.jpg