• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Loading the Limp Imp aka one man band

Bobmog

I had to load my non-running Imp, by myself over the weekend to get it to the shop. I tied the Pinzgauer to the back as a deadman to stop it once the trailer tilted forward, then I winched it up, fortunately with no incident. Got it to the shop safe and sound. Does anyone with a Thiokol trailer like mine use anything other than cable to tie down to the factory ratchet winches on the front and rear?
Thanks,
Bob

Attachments

• Limp Imp11.JPG
    Limp Imp11.JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 198
  • limp imp2.JPG
    limp imp2.JPG
    178.1 KB · Views: 195

undy

Bobmog,

Is that white Mog the one you've got listed on real4x4 for sale? I'm assuming not, as that had a camper set-up on it, didn't it? Nice looking truck, BTW.

Your name didn't ring a bell with me, until I saw that you have a Pinz as well. Seems like we share some similar vehicular interests, as I have a 712 also.

Paul
(undysworld on real4x4)

Bobmog

Thanks Fogtender. Yes Undy the truck for sale is a single cab with a box on the back.
Bob

Attachments

• Unimog 006[1].jpg
    Unimog 006[1].jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 154