• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Spring fling.

Nate b

Took my skidozer 252 out for two small trips.
7enatene.jpg

yna9u4ez.jpg

6ypa2uqe.jpg

u9a9umed.jpg

e3y6epyt.jpg

ytady3yr.jpg

9a3anume.jpg

junemase.jpg

jy9aburu.jpg

y9abety4.jpg

e7u7uzyh.jpg

basuga5e.jpg

eze2u8eb.jpg

esydynaj.jpg

ahy5u8un.jpg

yma9y5ys.jpg

y2ymu4uh.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nate b

Thanks. Still needs some work but she coming along. I hope the pictures come out looking good in a pc, all I ever use is my iPad.

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
Great pics ! Thanks !

Where are you again ? Wish we still had as much snow !

What year is the Skidozer ? I thought 252s had the drive sprocket raised.... I know 301s have the ground level sprocket and the earlier 250 model has the lower sprocket.... Is it because it's a wider track model ?

Don'tcha LOVE spring snow? The only thing I hate about it is when it's time to push it off the road so you can get the truck up the hill to the house, which is what I did this weekend. Sunday night it snowed 2 inches, but that was pretty much gone by noon when we headed down the hill pulling the 2 sleds on the trailer. Looks like summer is right around the corner already.

DiNCA

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
that looks to be a a nice place to run a cat I will be taking mine out tonight if the wind lays down right now its around 0 with a stiff wind around 30. making it cold as a witches tit out side . we don't have that kind of snow here but at these temps it may de around a while

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks. Still needs some work but she coming along. I hope the pictures come out looking good in a pc, all I ever use is my iPad.

I have a traditional PC and the photos look great.

As do the LED lights.

Great looking machine.

Mike

Nate b

Thanks everyone. It's been a long year and haven't had much time, wish I had lots more pics. I'm central Washington and just trailered up behind my house. It's a 252 with a I believe a sv 300 differential added in after some time.

northeastheavy

Nice Skidozer!!!! I just picked up the same unit and hope it looks that nice by next winter. Is yours a perkins diesel with a 5 speed?? Back of the cab looks great. I need to move my air intake and am wondering were you routed the exhaust and intake???

Nate b

Mines a ford 300. The intake is under the engine compartment on mine, and the exhaust runs out the side of the frame rail.

Nate b

Just went up through Coleman canyon a little ways. Planning on trying to go Friday I get home from work, I think there's still plenty of snow up there, just gotta trailer in a ways.

Moose Guy

Hey Nate, I went to college at Central Washington in Ellensburg (you know, the piss stop between UW & WSU:yum:). That is some beautiful country. Just try to keep the crazies to the west side of the Cascades as much as possible... Thanks for the pics.

Nate b

Went for another quick trip when I got home from work two weeks ago. Had to trailer a ways and didn't get many pictures but had fun. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367689690.538562.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1367689717.193509.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1367689747.760786.jpg

And here she is at home waiting to be summarized. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367689804.075409.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1367689825.646594.jpg

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
that's cool you still have country to go catten around on here in nome the long days of sun have rotted the snow so much I can only run during the early morning periods when everything is frozen by mid day it won't support anything.i may try a trip inland next weekend and see if the snow is better there

Nate b

Sorry for the late reply haven't had much time lately. Gotta make some soon, coming up in August ill have had this machine for a year and haven't addressed some small issues since I took it out last. But I will be attending this year as long as I am home during the event and she starts purring a little more reliably.